Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Status


Today, I had my lunch at the Chinese Temple, near my office.

It was my first time, going to the Chinese Temple for meal. Today was the 15Th of the Chinese Lunar, and most of the Chinese Temples will provide free vegetarian food, sort of buffet style, to the public. Although it was free of charge, but normally, we will pay back as a form of donation, but the amount is up to individual, is based on the sincerity of your heart. I had made a small donation and when I go to Temple, I will always make a donation. ^___^

My Lady boss happened to remember that Today was the 15TH, so she asked me if I want to have vegetarian food with her, and suddenly, we though of visiting the Temple and so, here we went.

It was crowded, especially the canteen. All of people were there for the lunch, even office ladies and china workers were seen, but majority were the senior citizens, of course. The Chinese older generation in Singapore are all Buddhism, my parents too.

Later part in the afternoon, I had helped, to set up the Christmas in our office and done up the decorations. It was fun!! d(^o^)b

There may be Christmas dinner and gift exchange for the office but not confirmed yet. Hehe...

No comments: