Friday, December 12, 2008

Bothered


Recently, I have been bothered by this phrase, " You rear what you sow". I think this phrase can be applied to different aspect of life, regarding work, friends or family.


For work, how matter how hard you work, how much time and effort you have put in, you still earn that same amount of salary every month, but of course, you will get that emotional feeling of "satisfaction" upon finished that job. Personally, I think there should be a balance of that. "you should rear what you have sow"


For friends, I will always voice out my gratitude to my friends who had helped me out in my difficult times, through words, (although, I am an Asian but something you just need to speak out) or little gifts. I don't expect returns but I hope they will treasure and have me in their heart.


By the way, does anyone have this feeling before?? When you offer to make the payment first during dinning with friends or shopping with friends, you somehow can't seem to see that money being returned to you, after that friend returns to you after a long time. In addition, that person will deduct the amount of money you owned her / him before paying back. After owning your money for so long, when is time to return, there always seems to be a part of the money being deducted for some recently purchases that she / he pays for you in advance. This is normal, common, yeah, I know but what I am trying to say is you CANNOT see that money coming to you, instead I just know that the balance in my account is decreasing instead of increasing, even when that friend paid you back a sum of money...I don't know, you just can't see it. haizzz...


I guess only people like me, who are money-conscious and having budget control will acknowledge that problem...

No comments: