Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick

"Ah-hem" I have been coughing badly for the past few days. I went to see a new doctor today. The usual clinic that I went, happened to be closed till tomorrow, and I was down with flu and running fever, so I had no choice but see this new doctor.

The doctor insisted that I wasn't running a fever but I have been monitoring my own temperature since yesterday. The temperature turned out to be higher than my normal temperature. =.=III Even at home today, the temperature has been going up, instead of dropping down to my normal temperature.

In the end, I was given 2 days of MC but I just I will be unable to claim for my MC since I already took one MC this month.

Talking about MC claim. does your company has this kind of policy : You are only able to claim $28 the max per month for the MC claim. I think this is abit nasty and unfair. I remember once when I asked my lady boss why I was unable to claim for full sum and she told me because my other ex-colleague had more MC claim than me, so she was given the privileges!!!

When I first signed the contract with this company, it didn't state the max. amount that you can claim for MC. It just said you can claim for MC once you are a confirmed staff.

Min told me I don't need to feel guilty for taking MC and disrupting my work schedule, I am obliged to and I started to think that way. Just because I am an old staff, who have been working for about 4 - 5 years but that's doesn't mean the bosses can abuse my privilege.

No comments: