Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Earth

Today is Christmas Eve and I am in the office but in no mood to work...=.=III

Last night, I had finally get the chance to watch " The Day The Earth Stood Still" with Min and JM at The Cathay. The time slot that we were able to compromise was 9.25pm. Wow, I cannot remember when was the last time I watched a movie that started this late.

Well, I like this movie, partly because of Keanu Reeves, of course and the story plot was quite interesting except that the ending was too abrupt and I expected more destruction. Muahahaha!!

The best part I like is Keanu Reeves had spoken Chinese in the movie. ^O^ Although alot of people were snickering at it in the movie but for a foreigner to pronounce it for us to understand, I think it's considered "GOOOD"!!!

http://thedaytheearthstoodstillmovie.com/us/ < check it out to save the earth. ^^

1 comment:

Rosciel said...

I have watch the movie too^^ he is Super x 10 handsome!! I told my sister if such a handsome guy (alien )come out of spaceship , I sure say kidnap me , I willing to go with you..hahhahahaha...

But I think the story end "happily" like abit just try to say still got hope , I prefer and agreed what Keanu Reeves say : Earth dies , human dies , Human dies , Earth lives.