Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ma Maison

Yesterday was a day for Japanses Cuscine.

We had Sakae Delivery for Office Xmas Lunch and an exchange gift programme. However, when the delivery came, we realised that our orders were all messed up because the delivery pamphlet given to us, is different from what we had printed out from the Internet. They should have update their website. =.=III

We ordered bento sets for everyone and a party tray of sushi for all to share but I didn't eat alot of sushi as the bento set was very filling.

Last night, I met up with my primary school friends, Peiying and Huijing. We went to this Japanese Western Style restaurant for dinner, called "Ma Maison" meaning "My Home" in french at Central.

We had ordered one appetizer and 3 main courses to share.



Soba and spaghetti. The Soba was the appetizer. I can't remember the exact name for these two dishes shown but I can say these two dishes were very nice and tasty.



Chicken Steak Garlic and "Takara" Omu-Rice. The steak was absolutely delicious, juicy and the meat was very tender. I will high recommend if anyone is going to dine at that place. As for the Omu-Rice, it was quite tastless and abit watery and only halfway through, when we had almost finished it, we realised that the reddish lump was very salty and it should mix with Omu-Rice but I guess it will look disgusting if we mix together in the first place. =.=



After all our orders had been served, the waitress gave us the metal pad lock alike and key. That's for us to bring it to the cashier for payment when leaving. I thought it would be expensive but each of us just paid S$17. That's quite affordable.
Next, we headed down to Liang Court as Peiying and Huijing wanted to get some desserts. We went to the basement and both of them ordered crepes. I was quite full so I decided not to get it.
This is the website for the Crepe Shop that we went to.
At the end of the day, I had received about 3 xmas gifts for yesterday; one from the office gift exchange, one from my Lady boss and the last one was from Huijing.
Arigatougouzaimasu~~thank you thank you~~

No comments: