Friday, December 5, 2008

Updates


For the past two weeks, I have been feeling bored and restless, that's why I didn't even have the mood to update my blog.

I was even not that busy as I used to be but yet I was just restless...haiz...I don't even have mood to work now...Of course!! Today is Friday!!! Tomorrow is weekend...the day I have been pinning for...

However, I have been snapping photos of the Christmas decorations at each part of Singapore if I happened to pass by, on foot, on the taxi or bus but the image was not sharp, as I was in motion.

Last Friday, I met up with a friend at bugis. We went to Kinokuniya and we saw this Japanese magazine with this male artist, Matsumoto Jun on the cover. The cover was quite pretty, bright and I was sort of memerised by it. (Min was laughing at me when I told her that...hidoi~~~ >.<) I didn't know why I didn't get it that time but now, I have been thinking about it. But!!! I couldn't remember the title of the Japanese magazine, and you know, there are thousands of Japanese magazines in Kinokuniya. I tried to ask Min to get it for me as she works around that area but no title, no adequate information, how is she going to get for me??!!! T_________T

Okay, now I am going to be in the emo mood...(PL drawing circles on the floor....)

No comments: