Monday, February 9, 2009

Open the door

Yesterday, I went to Juan's house with Zhihui. Juan had invited us to her house for CNY celebration again. She invited us last year too.

It was the usual girls' talk with some snacks to munch on. We will talk from the past to present and towards the future. ^^And of course, talking about future, it means getting married and so on...blah...blah...but in order to get married, you need a partner to do that...so that's our main topic for yesterday. Hahaha...

I had signed up for www.whoworksaroundyou.com to get to know more people, to increase my circle of friends and we urged Hui (Zhihui) to sign up but she (die, die) refused to do so!!! @$&&@$%%^ (PL: Just do it!!!) In the end, Juan was reprimanding both of us...T_T; she said to me, " You should open the door instead of locking the door, when someone came knocking on it" and she said to Hui, " You should first let other people to know where's your door" Hehehe...Hui and I were just "pot calling the kettle black".

Haha, maybe I was unable to open the current door because the door in the past was still opened...I just refused to close it...haiz...

No comments: