Thursday, February 12, 2009

Older means wiser

haha...older means wiser...I hope so...yar, today is my birthday...haiz...I am one year older...NONONONONOON!!!! I used to look forward to my birthday when I was in school days but now, I am so dreadful about it. T.T

I had took leave today for my birthday but I didn't plan anything programme, instead I chose to stay at home and rot. Muahahaha...no lah, actually I brought my work home to do...=.=III and my stomach was quite upset these few days, to much lavish dinning outside. Juan treated me to BIG Restaurant at Wheelock last Tuesday and my bosses brought me out for lunch yesterday. Beside this, I was very happy because I had patched up this broken friendship with a friend, it was really so unexpected when it happened just a few days before and, tomorrow I have big hopes to mend the other one. Pray hard~~ I made the first move and I really hope I can amend this friendship and I will definitely treasure it. I believe this is a second chance to make things right and I am really grateful for it. =D


Okay, starting from the left, we had the deep fries for appetiser, and then followed by Seafood Penn Marinara ordered by Juan and last was my order, bacon wrapped around chicken leg (boneless) Yum, yum, yum
Well, back to my big day, I had bought a small cake for myself and finished 3/4 of it with two adorable kids today. It was okay, what more can I expect from the neighbourhood. This is just a routine for me to get a cake for myself during my birthday and it doesn't matter if there is any one to share with me, however, (PL grins evilly) my brother will sure finish it up for me. Hohoho!!!

This is my birthday cake, (no mango cake this year T_T) despite the look, it tasted delicious but not that excellent. haha..


Oh, one last thing, Juan and I went to change our ez-link cards when we met up on that day. I realised that the pattern and colour varies from different places, the post office branch at my neighbourhood, I saw them with the light purple one. =~

No comments: