Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reunion



"Happy Valentine's Day" \(>o<)/ Lots of love for all my friends. hahaha... Yesterday, I went to NTUC during my lunchtime and bought this box of strawberries, Korean strawberries and it was OIISHI!!!! yum yum, sweet and juicy. I was happily munching away at my desk. Muahahaha... Last night, I met up with my old friends, Rachel and FM. We went to this Korean BBQ restaurant, recommended by FM.




It was very fulfilling. Beside the raw meats meant for BBQ~ing and the set of side dish, there were still one stone pot of mixed rice and one big bowl of Ginseng chicken soup. The chicken was stuffed with ginseng, herbs and rice inside.





It was actually a birthday treat from Rachel and FM to me, thank you gals, it had been a long time since we met and once we met up, they had to waste money. Hehehe... I really enjoyed myself alot last night, FM and I even went for a coffee after that. Rachel left after the dinner with her husband...=.= " you lao gong, mei ren xing le" haha...

No comments: