Monday, April 13, 2009

Aftermath 2

Last week, my boss and I had a long talk, regarding what happened that night. He pointed out that I had crossed over the boundaries of the bosses' management policy by asking him about the salary issue which I didn't realise at all till then. And I explained to him about my feelings throughout for that day. Then we moved on to talk alot of other related stuffs. We sort of "resolved" what happened that night and new rules were implemented to draw a line between the employer and employee so as if to avoid what happened previously.

The only problem left unsolved was my lady boss. At first, I couldn't put my pride down to make the first approach because I know I was not in complete wrong but it was not good to have such a strained relationship between lady boss and me so I was sort of in a dilemma. Finally, I had decided to consult my boss and asked him to give his advice as a third party, a stranger.

We talked alot again and I don't think I am going to repeat all he said now =.=III The main piece of advice he gave me is "施恩不要求回报" . (To give willingly without asking for return) So with that, I had decided to let go and made the first move. And I really got an unexpected return from lady boss and we had a talk again.

Now, I feel peace at heart. It was such a wonderful feeling, so light hearted and peaceful. =D

3 comments:

Min said...

That's great! Finally resolved ur stuff partially. Hang in there. Hardly talked to u now since u know u cannot really talk on msn during work. Seeya soon ke?

Rosciel said...

Hi, Great to see everything settle now. Love and peace yeah? Cheers ^^

Oh hope you saw my email and reply me asap if anything u want me to take note for you.^^

Anonymous said...

Now, I feel peace at heart. It was such a wonderful feeling, so light hearted and peaceful. =D

I like this part.. it sounded like you are floating.. hahaha..

I'm glad things worked out in your office =)