Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Brother

My brother is an asshole since a long time. He has been living on us on food, shelter and money but when he has money, he will spend it on his girlfriend mostly or his personal stuff. We didn't ask him to contribute all his $$ to the family income because we never ever expect he will do that in the first place.

Now, he didn't even bother to help out with keeping the house clean. When I asked him to bring the garbage downstairs on his way out, he will only do it when I insisted, otherwise, he will pretend he never sees anything except his girlfriend or his own stuff. When I confront him on this, he will say, " Well, I only contribute little of the rubbish in the garbage, you guys are the one who throw so many things." So I replied, " If you want to be so calculative, I can fully list out alot of things to settle with you. " Then he kept quiet. He is just like that bitch. He is always right, even when I tried to tell him about my problems. The first thing he said to me is, " No need to guess, surely is your fault again. " Yar right, everything is my fault and the greatest fault of my life is to bring the bread home for you to eat, you asshole!!!!

My brother is an asshole!!!!

No comments: