Friday, April 24, 2009

Updates

Updates...I am currently having my dinner now...it has been like this for quite a while, working late and having dinner EVEN later!

Although busy with work, I still managed to meet up with some old friends and I was quite elated that they checked me out first. Somehow, it made me feel that I still have a place in their heart although we meet once in a blue moon.

Recently, the weather has been so hot that it actually goes up to 35 degree!!!! The fan at home is not working at all!!!! Stupid fan!!! I cannot even take my weekend afternoon nap...:(
"Rain, rain comes again, little pling wants to sleep" muahahahahaha...

Oh, one more update; I am hooked up to Reborn manga and I had finished all the chapters till the most recent one. Now, waiting for the next chapter!!! Yeah!!! I had just reading the latest chapter of Bleach and "OH MY GOD!!!" My hitsu was chopped apart by that bitch!!! Yes, from this moment, I will call her bitch!!!! how dare she!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!! Hitsu, mama is coming to save you~~~~~

No comments: