Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hot, hot, hot

HOT!!! The weather is so hot now and I am feeling so so restless. Everyone has been talking about this swine flu that is spreading worldwide now. Singapore is on high alert now. We went to visit my father but was refrained from entering at all. haiz...I am thinking should I go ahead with my preparation for my Taipei trip in October, hope the outbreak of the flu will be stabilise by then.

My brother came from Taiwan last week and he bought me a superb cute 3D puzzle of my horoscope and it was a Disney character, my favorite character, cute yet destructive Stitch!!! I haven't have the time to do up the puzzle at this moment, as mentioned earlier, I am superb restless now!!!! Can this be a reason to make up for not updating my blog that often as I used to??!! muahahahahaha~~~

I had met up with a few friends recently and learnt alot of things, good and bad news and well, it is always not too late to regret or refresh.

Oh yes, tomorrow there will be new comers to the office, two of them!!! Helpers at last!!! And a new PC too. My boss bought me a new PC, with faster speed and better function but it is running on vista!!! :( I don't really feel safe with vista, heard alot of negative feedback...

No comments: