Monday, May 18, 2009

Updates

Phew!! Finally able to come up and put in atleast one entry!! I was so busy for the past few weeks, at work and home. And I will be even busier once my course starts. YES!!! My course has been finalised, after all the haste I had been through, getting my diploma certificate...=.=III Class will start tomorrow night. I am abit nervous, it had been a long time since school days. heehee...

I have alot of latest updates but I don't have the time. I am still having my dinner now, my mother cooked one of my favourite food - chili padi ikan bills!! The spicier the better!!! Yum, yum, yum..this is heaven~~~*PL floating up*

Okay, down to earth before I float up again, my brother came back from Taipei, recently and he bought me one superb cute 3D puzzle of my horoscope with the adorable disney character destroyer Stitch. \(>o<)/. Haiz...there is something wrong with the internet connection...sianz...I am unable to upload any photos now..stupid internet....*PL cursing away*





Updates: Yeah!! Finally, managed to upload the picture...yar..using office pc =p heehee

No comments: