Tuesday, May 5, 2009

updates

Today is the second day using my new office pc, not the superb latest but 100x faster than my old one. Although I am still not used to using Vista (ESPECIALLY the rectangular monitor!!!!) but one thing sure thrills me up is the speed and I CAN VIEW CHINESE CHARACTERS, like my songs title!!!! YEAH!!! It used to appear >> ($^*$*(&^($^&^&(&* << like this...always have to listen the song before I know what's the song title...that was so troublesome...

This morning, I took time off to go back to Singapore polytechnic to collect my diploma certificate and there was screening booth at the entrance so troublesome and strange, not all the students needed to do the screening??!! :s Then on my way to office, I boarded bus 106 to alight at Orchard and guess what, mediacorp was filming this programme " Paris and Milan" on the back of the bus and I ended up standing, no seat T_T. However, it was quite an experience to come so close at the filming scene although my favorite actor not around...haiz...

No comments: