Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hang on

Last night, Blackie was still the same, going through the same problem, the whole system was hang, frozen, the mouse was in working condition but the cursor on the screen just didn't move...although the worst solution is to get a new one but Blackie has not even stay one year at my home...haiz..I will to get help from Dell or IT expert. This sucks....=C

Recently I am hooked up to this taiwan drama with a total epiosode 107 (!!!) - Time story. I have been watching it since last sunday, a couple of hours every night. I don't usually follow a Taiwan drama that closely to the extent that I went to get the DVDs, except idol drama, those that I really enjoy watching it. However, I will recommend this drama to those whose childhood did not have any pc, pc games, Nintendo DS...etc...like mine. Those times, when parents listen to the school teacher and trust them, more than their own children's words and always with a cane on their hand. If still don't understand, should elaborate more but I am being lazy now. =p


Word of the day: Go! - Go! Go! Go! Just keep moving forward!!!

No comments: