Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Switch off

I am currently switched off now, from all networking websites, including facebook without notice but I doubt anyone notices that...

Beside, my "blackie" is going through some very hard times now...last night, it almost died off, I was so scared. Luckily, my brother was around and he helped me to fix it (although his eyes were throwing darts at me; I am very prone to virus attack, I don't know why but I think virus like me...=S) hopefully it will be alright when I go home tonight. I am still paying instalments till this year, august. =(

Guess I am going down a slope, called " depression". Hope I can u-turn before I reach the bottom of the slope.

Last, I sincerely pray for world peace and everyone, including those victims in Japan, is fine and moving on with life, with firm and stable steps.
Although I heard everyone has been world end is coming but I think, I will still continue to live my life till the last minute of my life.

"See each morning as if it were the morning of the first day, treasure each day as if it were the evening of the very last day"

Word of the day: Peace

No comments: