Thursday, May 15, 2008

BBQ


I went to the Baojin's BBQ last Saturday held at Pasir Ris Downtown East Resort.

At first, I was abit nervous as I didn't know Baojin's friend and her friend was also calling her own friends. In another words, the BBQ was like a place to know more friends.

It turned out quite fun, because everyone at the BBQ only knew the person who invited them so we hit it off quite well.

And most importantly, the BBQ food was nice, especially the chicken wings and the Stingray (I love Stingray!!!) that were provided by the catering service. Yum~~yum~~

Long time didn't see Baojin, she didn't change much, however it was her sister who changed alot, became more mature and taller than Baojin, which is even taller than me =.=III (I was shorter than Baojin....nononoo...)

One regret is that I didn't manage to take alot of photos because I was either busy eating or helping out with grilling the food. Heehee...

On the way back, I left with Baojin's friend and Baojin's friend's ex-colleague...(hahaha...) We didn't know each other but we were so engrossed in the introduction and talking that I almost missed my stop, that was so unexpected...

No comments: