Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Daily Routine

This morning, there was a site inspection so I left from home straight. I was able to wake up one hour later than my usual time. ^^ When arrived, the Project Co-ordinator was already there, and he actually commented that I had lost quite a weight, as compared to the past.

Heehee...cannot help it but I think everyone will sure loves to hear this kind of comments and I have been hearing it since months ago. ^^ After that, I went to run an errand at Tanjong Pagar and collected my Bleach and Naruto Chara Fortunes along the way. (I will try to take a picture of it, if I remember)

I love Tanjong Pagar, especially the hawker centre!!!! \(>o<)/ A lot of cheap and delicious food!!! So I packed back office to eat, and bought my favorite coffee "siew dai" (meaning less sweet) and while munching my food, I was trying to solve the new Sudoku, this time, it was rated 4 stars out of 6. :s Now, I am at office, half doing my work, half updating my blog and half sneezing away.....zz..zz


As mentioned, here are the pictures for the Charafortune for Naruto and Bleach respectively. I finally remember to upload the pictures after months. Hehe~~

No comments: