Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out of Course

Finally, yesterday was the third day and last day for my skills upgrading course, as per assigned by the Company!!!! However, I went for the fundamental course, there are still advance courses but my boss is unlikely to send me for it. I guess I have to try and error on my own. :S


There was an unexpected encounter with an ex-schoolmate on my way to class yesterday. Not a word spoken between us before, in school or outside, and we found ourselves, sitting opposite each other, talking away yesterday. It was sort of weird and a bit excited. I mean, it is always good and elated to meet people from the past that you once known but lost contact since we left school.


Recently, I was so hooked u with playing Final Fantasy Tactics that I spent my last whole weekend on it, and every night after I reach home. I am getting addicted to it. I am unstoppable now!!! hahahaha...


P.S. Thanks to my friends who gave me some directions and ways to search for the Olympics 2008 Women Table Tennis Final video. ^______^

No comments: