Saturday, August 23, 2008


This is so depressing~~~
There was a live broadcast of the Olympics 2008 Women Table Tennis Final last night but I didn't manage to watch it because I was still on my way home from work. T_________T
The fact is that I sort of forgot that last night, there would be a broadcast and I thought that the match is either today or tomorrow. Arggghhhh!!!!
I tried to watch it online but most of the websites are china website that required to install certain programme, in order to be viewable BUT I didn't dare to install as I have a prone-to-ganna virus fate whenever I use a computer T_____T
Can someone advise a suitable website that show the match if come across??? @~@ Onegaishimasu.

2 comments:

waiyan | huien said...

hey i think you can try ppstream

Rosciel said...

Have you tried youtube as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOy7xXVv6Hw

I not sure is this the one you looking for too?