Friday, August 22, 2008

Rainbow

Today, I was on the bus, on my way to work, as usual. Staring out of the fixed glass panel beside me, I was dozing off and on, with my ipod on and stoning away. Out of a sudden, I saw a rainbow, spreading across the white-blue plane. It wasn't raining at the time but the road was wet, hinting there was a downpour earlier on.


The last time I saw a rainbow, I was in Perth which was almost one and half years ago. This is not the first time, I saw a rainbow, obviously. But, recently, my life was full of ups and downs and I happened to listen to a Japanese song " No rain, no rainbow" so this phrase sort of perking me up, hoping for something good to come along, after in the mid of the storm for a while.


So, I guess I felt something special, sentimental when I saw a rainbow out of the blue today. ^__^

No comments: