Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day Out

Today, I went out with Min. It had been quite a while since I went out during the weekend. Actually, I don't really like to go out during the weekend. (I prefer to "rot" at home...=P) Frankly speaking, I hate to be squeeze in the crowd, especially Orchard area. People everywhere and some people can be very self-centered about themselves that they didn't bother about others.

Back on track, we had made an appointment with Fancl for a facial session. It was our first time with Fancl and it was great. I enjoyed their service a lot!! d(^_^)b

In addition, Min gave me a lunch treat at this famous Chinese restaurant "Ding Tai Feng" which is ranked by The New York Times as one of the World's Top Ten Best Restaurant. Thumbs up again. The food was delicious and the price was acceptable!!! Min and I had an agreement that whoever has a pay raise up to a certain amount, we have to give each other a treat. So now is waiting for my turn, to treat her back. Hope you don't have to wait so long, Min~~~

Last, we went to "Cotton On" to check out some good bargains as it was having an all sale 50% and we managed to get something out of it.

No comments: