Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aftermath

After that day, my humiliation and tears turned into hate. I know this is not good but I can't stop myself anymore. Every now and then, I will have flashed back of that woman's face infront of me, when I saw that bitchy, aggressive and smug look on her face and those words, humiliation and anger rose. I feel like slapping her whenever I think of that. Now, it is not a matter of the salary issue, I was quite affected by it at the beginning but the truth is I was angry to be blamed and humiliated for things I didn't do. I WAS NOT THROWING A TEMPER THAT NIGHT, YOU BITCHY SHREW!!!!!!

I couldn't cry the next day, which was yesterday. My eyes were red, swollen and hurting for the whole day. I thought everyone has given up on me but Juan believed what I had said. Even if I was in wrong, what I really want now is words of console or to lend a shoulder or ear, not preaching me to review or be in my bosses' shoes. That's not what I wanted at this moment, I hate to admit but I am a weakling at this moment. @~@

Fortunately, I saw something sweet in my blog. I was very touched when I saw my friend's comment. I didn't want to alarm so many people about that incident because I was not in a good shape to recap everything about that night but this friend of mine, she actually went to read my blog after I asked her about some job related stuff. I really really very touched by her concern. Thank you so much, my friend. (You know who you are, *winks*)

I know is time to let go and I am trying. I know the cause of all this is because I was unable to let go so I got burnt in the end. I hope I can completely let go eventually.

No comments: